Friday, January 11, 2013

Family Ties...

Charlie got home from work early this afternoon and so we got the chance to spend some time together and hang out with Asher while he was awake. Because I had help I was actually able to get my camera out for a bit and take a few photos of the little man (other photos will follow next week). As I went to put them on my computer I immediately recognized one of the photos of Asher, as if I'd seen it before, the same exact face on a different little baby! It took me a while to find but here is a photo of Asher and one of his cousin Ezrah, at about the same age with almost identical 'mom-you're-annoying-me-with-your-stupid-camera' glares in their little eyes.

E at about 4 months

Asher at 2 months
It's hard not to see the family resemblance; ears, cheeks, pouty little bottom lip, they are related for sure!

Cait

011113 1752

4 comments:

  1. And as I stare at this again, I'm noticing they even have the exact same line/crease over their right eyebrow. crazy...if this indicates he will have "moods" similar to Ezrah, GOOD LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and they're such cute faces!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such great pics--it has always been one of my favs or ez now I can get a side by side frame for my 'angry birds'!! Love you Asher bean

    ReplyDelete