Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Our Date Night!

Here is just a quick peek at a few of the photos I took last weekend when Charlie and I attempted to take a day trip (we only made it about 15 minutes from our house) to get out together one last time before the little bean arrives!

At Lake Washington
Cooling off my swollen feet in the Lake :)
After stopping by a small park on Lake Washington (OO Denny Park) we headed up to Mill Creek to find lunch, coffee and wander through some bookstores! It was a nice quiet day, by the end of which I was completely exhausted!!! We ended up home by 6 and in bed by 8, we're not even parents yet and our bedtime has already become seriously compromised!

Charlie. 
I was trying to get a cute photo of the two of us but could never get out into the water fast enough,
this was the best I could do!

This weekend we went to our Church's retreat up at Fort Casey. I'll try and get some photos up of that soon!

-Cait

100912 1900

No comments:

Post a Comment